16 Jul 2013

علاقة مع شيء | A Relationship with a Thing


    They said to love is to be loved back, to be cared about and to be understood with just no words, for it made me question my “unusual case” love for long years, made them say that I am crazy, made it unbelievable, however I always thought that though how strange it is, there is still something about it that is a little bit…mmm…let’s say different and special.
It all started with my childhood, at the age of 3 was the first time my eyes fell on her, she wasn’t as beautiful, fancy, valuable or contemporary as much as her other peers, but something about her just blew my heart away, dragged me into a world of drawing, reading, fantasizing about her and her alike; W3W; a FIAT 131, Model 1975, salon, red brick Star; maybe she’s not anybody else’s star, but she’s mine, she stole my heart since the first sight, her love represents my age, for her I learned to drive, I saw her running through, and I saw her with much less life. I always believed that she’s alive, she’s feeling me, and she’s sharing my care to her, yet with no single word…
Through our years of using W3W; she has never complained, never said “I won’t go there or I won’t do that”, even during my teenage when I was sneakily grabbing her keys from my father’s bedroom, to have a nice grown-ups’ moments with my friends, she was there for me, helping me and still without a sound,
The day my father decided to abandon her and to get a new, healthy chick; after long years of her loyalty and undoubted services, is the same day our connection grew, and our love deepened, and it’s the day I knew that she’s hearing me and listening to my needs; she started doing actions like flattening her wheels in time of our need for her, stop her battery’s beats when we leave her just to hang out with the new chick, yet deep in my heart I never replaced her, never saw someone in her place, for she’s not a normal chassis, she’s my chassis, my W3W.
“On SALE” the time has come, to leave my dazzling charm, and get some bucks or grants to choose among the shinning lads. I refused and fought the plan, because it’s not the way I planned, I wanted her to stay, and bring another just to play, I didn’t want to separate my darling from my bait, “he’s crazy” I know you say, for a “car” he sings and prays, for “it” he’ll cry and grieve, and he’s thinking night and day; W3W is not a car, it’s a love that has been since so far,  a life I would never tell, a story I would never share, and she’s my darling and my star.
One day, parked she was, a buyer came with an interest, to own my little girl, in my head I had a second thought, but too beaten from everyone I was, I almost agreed to let go, almost allowed the deal…
 And though, she stayed in the rehab for the whole past year, and she was actually going pretty fine, and things were getting to normal, but the day he came, some strange story happened…

In the morning I used her to get to my work, and later that I parked her to wait for its new owner, I didn’t feel that she was alright, she was sad and not reacting with me, I tried to know what’s wrong, yet physically everything was fine…He asked to see her chassis, I politely asked her and she didn’t mind; we checked everything, all the liquids, the battery and the electricity were ready and good to go, yet I was feeling something bad about her, she doesn’t seem to be alright, and here it’s the time to ignite my love, the moment that always gives me pleasure, the moment we connect; me and her become one…so scared, I felt she was, not happy of the cause, igniting was not answered from her side, she simply didn’t respond, I patted her and tried again…no answer, my heart was almost dancing inside, finally she has replied, finally she showed that she cared, I acted as if I am giving it another try, I just hoped that she will not believe that I am abandoning her; so, I tried  to push a bit to the front or to the back, yet there was no response, as a stone in her place she stood, the happiness was so close to appear on my face, with the words uttered out of my mouth “well, as you see it’s not working, I think it can’t be sold in this condition”, the second, they started to walk away, the further they have gone, I looked at her and winked to her and said let’s give it a try…I jumped in, connecting with my key to her heart, at first she thought that this is another trick and a new trial of mine, yet I gave her a little pat, her engine roared of happiness; I tried to move forward where the buyer made his way, she refused, so made a little reverse and took the other way, and since that day I knew, that it’s not a one side caring any more, it’s mutual love…I won’t care what they say or do, if they try, they can try, but me and my love are inseparable…and on my way with her I will always make it through…




 THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment